NOXXON Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development of a new class of proprietary therapeutics called Spiegelmers*, the chemically synthesized, non-immunogenic alternative to antibodies. NOXXON has a diversified portfolio of clinical stage Spiegelmer therapeutics:
• anti-CCL2/MCP-1 Spiegelmer® emapticap pegol (NOX-E36) for diabetic nephropathy
• anti-CXCL12/SDF-1 Spiegelmer® olaptesed pegol (NOX-A12) for oncology
• anti-hepcidin Spiegelmer® lexaptepid pegol (NOX-H94) for anemia of chronic disease
The Spiegelmer platform provides the company with powerful and unique discovery capabilities, which have generated a number of additional leads under preclinical investigation. Located in Berlin, Germany, NOXXON is a mature, well-financed biotech company with a strong syndicate of international investors, and approximately 60 employees.
• P687Complement system modulation as a target for treatment of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy.
• Identification and characterization of a mirror-image oligonucleotide that binds and neutralizes Sphingosine-1-Phosphate, a central mediator of angiogenesis.
• Peripherally circulating ghrelin does not mediate alcohol-induced reward and alcohol intake in rodents.
8th Annual International Meeting of the Korean Society of Gene and Cell Therapy
Berlin, Germany, 2014, June 13
NOXXON presents Updates on Phase II Studies with Olaptesed Pegol (NOX-A12) in CLL and MM and Lexaptepid Pegol (NOX H94) in Anemic Cancer Patients